Roses are red. . .
Roses are red. .but not practically all are red though. .
Well at least the one I got this afternoon were red. .
So, mr setia menanti decided to "surprise" me with a bouquet of roses delivered by a stranger. .
Herm. .so my classmates we there to witness the delivery of the bouquet. .
I was speechless. .hey really it feels awkward. .
After the "delivery guy" when off. . .my classmate started to ask me if its from the guy who got me the tiger. . .i said yes. .
So they ask. . so what are you waiting for me? He isn't that bad looking.
Herm. . what am i waiting for?
1. I don't have that "special" feeling for him
2. My heart is not open for someone else yet
3. He is younger than me
but anyway. . i like and appreciate how thoughtful of him getting me stuff. . .trying very hard and being persistant in showing and expressing his "feelings". But. .like I said. .we're just friends nothing more. . got it?
Oh ya btw. . to who ever yang terasa la kan. . .and if you happen to read. .
You don't have to look away with you F*#(@&@Y$((@ look on your face when you see me. .
Number one; I don't owe you a living
Number two; I don't owe you money
Number three; I have not done anything to harm you hurt you or whatever
Number four; I don't deserve that
Number five; You don't have a good reason to give me that reaction and that look on your face
What happened was between the two of us and not you. .So stop taking things too personal. .
GROW UP! Think before you act.
Well at least the one I got this afternoon were red. .
So, mr setia menanti decided to "surprise" me with a bouquet of roses delivered by a stranger. .
Herm. .so my classmates we there to witness the delivery of the bouquet. .
I was speechless. .hey really it feels awkward. .
After the "delivery guy" when off. . .my classmate started to ask me if its from the guy who got me the tiger. . .i said yes. .
So they ask. . so what are you waiting for me? He isn't that bad looking.
Herm. . what am i waiting for?
1. I don't have that "special" feeling for him
2. My heart is not open for someone else yet
3. He is younger than me
but anyway. . i like and appreciate how thoughtful of him getting me stuff. . .trying very hard and being persistant in showing and expressing his "feelings". But. .like I said. .we're just friends nothing more. . got it?
Oh ya btw. . to who ever yang terasa la kan. . .and if you happen to read. .
You don't have to look away with you F*#(@&@Y$((@ look on your face when you see me. .
Number one; I don't owe you a living
Number two; I don't owe you money
Number three; I have not done anything to harm you hurt you or whatever
Number four; I don't deserve that
Number five; You don't have a good reason to give me that reaction and that look on your face
What happened was between the two of us and not you. .So stop taking things too personal. .
GROW UP! Think before you act.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home