quality time
My sunday was burnt. .
Well not literally burnt in the sense that I did not do something or go somewhere. .
As a matter of fact i spent QUALITY TIME with my family. .
Like finally huh?
heading to granny house and fetch her
when to expo and shop
when to have our buffet lunch
heading to funan to get the laptop unfortunately its not ready
so sent granny back home and so we headed down to woodlands and funan decided to call and say its ready. ALAMAK!!! feel like spanking them #@$@%#$%#%$%^^&. punya la geram!
so we headed back to funan then to the groceries and finally home!
PSSSST! Epi Ut is tomorrow and I have yet to study for it. May god help me!
tataaa
Well not literally burnt in the sense that I did not do something or go somewhere. .
As a matter of fact i spent QUALITY TIME with my family. .
Like finally huh?
heading to granny house and fetch her
when to expo and shop
when to have our buffet lunch
heading to funan to get the laptop unfortunately its not ready
so sent granny back home and so we headed down to woodlands and funan decided to call and say its ready. ALAMAK!!! feel like spanking them #@$@%#$%#%$%^^&. punya la geram!
so we headed back to funan then to the groceries and finally home!
PSSSST! Epi Ut is tomorrow and I have yet to study for it. May god help me!
tataaa

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home