My advance birthday surprise
Started of the day with movie "avatar", got my surprise, ate and my birthday cake with 2 big and 1 small candles.
Story goes like this. . . .
Someone told me that there's a special birthday surprise awaiting for me. . . hermm wonders. But he denied there was any when we met up. . .grrrr. . . nevermind I played along.
Then Mr setia menanti and I headed for the movie. . . .before that we stopped by candy empire and he asked me to choose whatever I wanted so not wanting to "make use" of the opportunity of him and his money I just obliged and grabbed chocolates that he and I can eat during the movies.
Movie started and the theatre. . . . .
kebish!!! became pitch dark. . . .and the movie started.
Was then told to close my eyes and bring out my right hand. . .then. . .
mr setia menanti gave me the "surprise" that he mention by putting on a diamond ring from TAKA jewellery on the 4th finger. .it wasn't what I really wanted. . or rather not from him and couple the fact that he put it on my 4th finger and NO NO. . . I did not like that part. .so, lucky for me the ring was a size bigger for me to fit in my 4th finger so I changed it to the 3rd finger.
I was a little reluctant,shock, speechless. . because one. . . .
I don't love him. . .
two. . . .
I'm not ready
three. . . .
I did not expect him, not being my bf or lover or whatever to get me such a gift. A gift that I wished my previous ex bf would give me.
fourth. .
you're younger than me.
herm. . maybe my dream on the green snakes is related to the ring. i tink and i'm just guessing.
Nevertheless, thank you.
Afterwhich we proceeded to secret recipe had a meal and TAR DAR!
The waitress came walking towards us covering the cake, my birthday cake with candles. .
its been ages since I last blew a candle. Well. . not one but 3 candles. Oh yar! thanks uh! for telling people my age by making my candles 2 big and 1 small. groar!!
I'm still 12 you know. . . hehe.
and yes. . i am not for the idea that you decided to feed me and also trying to sit closer to me during the movies. . .so stop it okay? can? pluesh kie kie kie?? grrr. .
So, ended the day with shopping at zara. . .got myself 2 top but I am still tempted to get some more stuff for myself. I'm in the mode to splurge. .and became his personal advisor on levis jeans. .groar and i dislike being one. .
Overall. . . I was okay. . . hermmm. . . i tink i am happy. . . I TINK. . .
well. . .i guess some of you might guess why should I not be happy that I got a diamond ring. . .
hey. . its not about the diamond ring. . .money and material stuff doesn't make me happy at all. It only does to a certain extent when you get it from your love ones.
Well. . whatever it is. . thanks for today.
Story goes like this. . . .
Someone told me that there's a special birthday surprise awaiting for me. . . hermm wonders. But he denied there was any when we met up. . .grrrr. . . nevermind I played along.
Then Mr setia menanti and I headed for the movie. . . .before that we stopped by candy empire and he asked me to choose whatever I wanted so not wanting to "make use" of the opportunity of him and his money I just obliged and grabbed chocolates that he and I can eat during the movies.
Movie started and the theatre. . . . .
kebish!!! became pitch dark. . . .and the movie started.
Was then told to close my eyes and bring out my right hand. . .then. . .
mr setia menanti gave me the "surprise" that he mention by putting on a diamond ring from TAKA jewellery on the 4th finger. .it wasn't what I really wanted. . or rather not from him and couple the fact that he put it on my 4th finger and NO NO. . . I did not like that part. .so, lucky for me the ring was a size bigger for me to fit in my 4th finger so I changed it to the 3rd finger.
I was a little reluctant,shock, speechless. . because one. . . .
I don't love him. . .
two. . . .
I'm not ready
three. . . .
I did not expect him, not being my bf or lover or whatever to get me such a gift. A gift that I wished my previous ex bf would give me.
fourth. .
you're younger than me.
herm. . maybe my dream on the green snakes is related to the ring. i tink and i'm just guessing.
Nevertheless, thank you.
Afterwhich we proceeded to secret recipe had a meal and TAR DAR!
The waitress came walking towards us covering the cake, my birthday cake with candles. .
its been ages since I last blew a candle. Well. . not one but 3 candles. Oh yar! thanks uh! for telling people my age by making my candles 2 big and 1 small. groar!!
I'm still 12 you know. . . hehe.
and yes. . i am not for the idea that you decided to feed me and also trying to sit closer to me during the movies. . .so stop it okay? can? pluesh kie kie kie?? grrr. .
So, ended the day with shopping at zara. . .got myself 2 top but I am still tempted to get some more stuff for myself. I'm in the mode to splurge. .and became his personal advisor on levis jeans. .groar and i dislike being one. .
Overall. . . I was okay. . . hermmm. . . i tink i am happy. . . I TINK. . .
well. . .i guess some of you might guess why should I not be happy that I got a diamond ring. . .
hey. . its not about the diamond ring. . .money and material stuff doesn't make me happy at all. It only does to a certain extent when you get it from your love ones.
Well. . whatever it is. . thanks for today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home