the past. .the flashback. .the sleepless night. . i'm having insomnia
Semakin ingin aku lupakan. . . . .
Semakin bayang wajahmu kan menjelma. . .
Mengapa? Why? Kenapa?
Why do I have flashbacks of "our" past in the middle of the night. . .
Why do I have to remember those sweet, sour and yet better moments in the middle of the night?
Why?
hate to toss and turn. . . .
I need to pop a pill to make me sleep. . .
good night
Semakin bayang wajahmu kan menjelma. . .
Mengapa? Why? Kenapa?
Why do I have flashbacks of "our" past in the middle of the night. . .
Why do I have to remember those sweet, sour and yet better moments in the middle of the night?
Why?
hate to toss and turn. . . .
I need to pop a pill to make me sleep. . .
good night

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home