my day
Today. . . . . . .
was a hectic day. .
was down with migraine. . . . .
What made my day worst of was the fact that I was literally surrounded by people who were speaking in CHEEENA language.
It totally annoys me. . . . .Eh! hello!. . . . . .our first language is English. . .
Four out of five of you are chinese doesn't give u a right to outcast me and blabber through the lesson in CHEEEENA hor!.
and here comes faci trying to state the fact that "oh, today i can see that team four is working as a team."
How absurd.
Anyway. . .UT is here and Im hoping for it to pass by me ASAP. I barely studied for any of them. . . . .I seriously need a motivator. A motivator who motivates me to wake up in the morning, think positive and get my big and heavy ass to school without yawning! Drag me if you want too. . . its better than walking.I think. . .
Graduation is coming soon. . . I'm not excited about it at all. . . but i'm waiting for it impatiently. Make sense? No? Try to ok!
I have Mr stalker, Mr never give up and Mr setia menanti. . .Where is my Mr prince charming? hermmmm. . . .
What happen to my eye reliever?psst! inside joke.
Self reminder; 25 Nov report due. .
was a hectic day. .
was down with migraine. . . . .
What made my day worst of was the fact that I was literally surrounded by people who were speaking in CHEEENA language.
It totally annoys me. . . . .Eh! hello!. . . . . .our first language is English. . .
Four out of five of you are chinese doesn't give u a right to outcast me and blabber through the lesson in CHEEEENA hor!.
and here comes faci trying to state the fact that "oh, today i can see that team four is working as a team."
How absurd.
Anyway. . .UT is here and Im hoping for it to pass by me ASAP. I barely studied for any of them. . . . .I seriously need a motivator. A motivator who motivates me to wake up in the morning, think positive and get my big and heavy ass to school without yawning! Drag me if you want too. . . its better than walking.I think. . .
Graduation is coming soon. . . I'm not excited about it at all. . . but i'm waiting for it impatiently. Make sense? No? Try to ok!
I have Mr stalker, Mr never give up and Mr setia menanti. . .Where is my Mr prince charming? hermmmm. . . .
What happen to my eye reliever?psst! inside joke.
Self reminder; 25 Nov report due. .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home