i've been thinking. .
I've so many things to say. . but i'm not really sure where should i start or what should or should I not say..
you seem so relax, ignorant and calm about what has been going on. maybe you're a good actor or a pretender.which is it? i'm confused.
do you like torturing people's feeling, emotion and what not?? what are you; a hearbreaker?
what are you waiting for? or are you even waiting??
why do I always think about you? do u even think about me?? NO, i doubt. you're way busy leading your own life.
when will this ever end. . .
till then.
you seem so relax, ignorant and calm about what has been going on. maybe you're a good actor or a pretender.which is it? i'm confused.
do you like torturing people's feeling, emotion and what not?? what are you; a hearbreaker?
what are you waiting for? or are you even waiting??
why do I always think about you? do u even think about me?? NO, i doubt. you're way busy leading your own life.
when will this ever end. . .
till then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home