Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

the matter of the heart. . .

Once bitten twice shy. . . I thought i'd never stumble upon someone who would give me the same feeling I used to feel.The chills. . . .the awkwardness, the unexplainable feeling etc.

But today. . . . prove to me that there are others who are always more than willing to be there or someone else meant for me, someone who would make me feel "it" again. . .

Do, stop for a moment and think. . .open your eyes and stop being foolish, silly and living with regret just like me. What happened to day, was an eye opener for me. I was not expecting anything anytime soon. But it did happen. . .

Do we need a reason to like or love someone? Do we meet our companion through networking alone? No it is.

It all started after the romance/love movie, the end of the movie and a new beginning.

Time: 6:30 - 19:00
Place: Train (Ang mo kio to Woodlands)
Actor: Unknown fair complextion, suave looking guy, brown eyes, me, myself and I

We stood near the centre pole where everyone was trying to make their way through either in or out. The train journey was rather rough and jerky that couple of people bumped into me. I ignored, knowing that its normal. Soon after, I felt something and my instinct was trying to tell me something. . so, i turned left. . .

Within split seconds, we gazed into each other's eyes. I felt somethingl the chill, the vibes, the awkward feeling. My heart skipped a beat. . .I knew it was something. But deep down. . inside "here" choose not to pursue the matter and decided to put it to a rest. I tried not to find a reason to what just happen. I distracted my mind by looking else where. . .

Unfortunately, it did not work! the train started to jerk a couple of times making me lose my balance and the grip of the pole. . .

He looked into my eyes, grab my arm and kept me safe. . . .
We spoke nothing. . but silence. . . .

It took me a while to process it; the moment he's smooth warm hands grab my arm.
I was too shy, stun and slow to react. . . I was unsure of how should I deal with it. . .
All I did was to look down, staring blankly on the floor board of the train. . .

The unexpected, wierd, and meaningful meet up ended when he took a step forward and left. . he was then nowhere to be seen or found. .The crowd, made it seem impossible to spot him. . in short, he vanished, left me, without hearing me saying thank you.

Told a friend of mine and mum about it. All mum said was "You missed your opportunity to get to know him and say thank you."

A friend who was in the train told me this:

-dia ansem tau! aku tgk dia a few times, dia asyik tgk kau! lama tau, mcm tgk betol2!
-dia confirm suka kau. .dia tgk kau with, i duno how to say, just e way he looked at u mcm edward cullen! fuh mcm romantic.abeh bile dia pegang kau, mmg mcm kat movie.
-bila dia support kau by ur arm, he had the same look, nk tgk muka kau tau!
dia dah teransem gi2, sweet pulak tu. . aku cair ok. .

well in short, it means he is good looking, sweet etc. Somehow, it keeps coming back and I keep getting flashback of what happen in the train. I regretted not thanking him or even smilling at him thanks to shy-ness, fool-ishness, silly-ness. Well, if YOU/HE happen to read, well here's a big THANK YOU! will we meet again? herm. . I wonder. .


till we meet then. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home