Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The dreams i had. .

I dreamt about things and people. . . .

The old folks says that you dream because you fail to wash your feet before you sleep. Is it true?

NOT TRUE! i wash my feet every night before I sleep!

So, why do we dream? Is it because you've been thinking to much about something or someone or what not?

Dream number 1: She came and I felt her presence
Dream number 2: He was in my dream trying to say not to take things to hard with what "happen"
Dream 3: I dreamt that a friendship turned sour over a guy

Will it happen? At times, dreams do come true. It's somewhat like a dejavu. . .
Well, i hope that those 3 dreams won't come through. It is totally not what I want. Especially the 3rd dream. It sounds stupid to argue or not be in good terms with your friends over a guy. Even so, if she decides to fall for him or what not it's best to accept it. A guy doesn't make or mean that we can't be friends right? But, like they say it is always easier to say. So, hopefully it doesn't happen. I don't wish to be put in a spot.

*wonders

what will i dream of tonight? prince charming i guess. . . . *snuggles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home