Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, December 20, 2009

manja=spoilt brat?

Does manja = spoiled brat?

For those of you who are aren't aware what manja is. Here it is;
manja = pampered

Well for a start, when a person is labelled pampered it does not mean that you're automatically labelled and stamp right smack on your forehead "S-P-O-I-L-ed. . .B-R-A-T".

A person who is"manja" does not mean he/she gets what they want and need. The word "manja" is applicable in many ways. People often assume that the youngest child will be pampered and a spoiled brat. Nope. This is for sure not true. It all depends on the child's upbringing, parents and dar die dar die darr. . .

It is a word which caught my attention why I was scrolling through my text messages. Someone said he has an interest in me because i'm "manja", "manis", "comfortable to talk to or be with? which want it is i'm not sure, "joker", "cute", "adorable" and "baby face". But to me, what do all these mean to me. . .well, I am thankful and contented that people are giving such compliments. But one thing is for sure, I can't possibly which all of these to the grave or will all these compliments stay with me even if a tragic accident or what not happen to befall me?

I doubt. People are humans and humans are "weird". They tend to get all euuuuwww, anxious, or even have the tendency of humiliating or insulting the way the person is; looks, figure you name it. Their next step will be to stay away from you and talk about you and your hideous look on you to their friends. But hey, do you realise that all these is somewhat like a vicious cycle?

Do you think that you are that perfect? Do you think that you are wearing the most beautiful, nice looking outfit in the world or rather have got the style? Do you think you are born perfect with no issues when you stripped yourself naked? Do you think that you are the HAWT or most famous biatch in the school? HELL NO!

Obviously somewhere somehow or the other you will have your fair share of "imperfection". So, do I. Well at least I'm admitting to it. I must say that it runs along in the family genes. We are like the fuse system. We can just blow up when we, individually feel and think that it's too much and hey you're taking advantage of me or whatever.

Anyways. . . .moral of the story is; don't be too contented and "bossy" that people are give you such compliments cause number 1 u've still got your imperfection and number 2 such things won't bring you that far if or unless you are capable of making good use of the compliments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home