Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Tension. . . Pressure. . . .

Currently, I am not practically in the holiday mood with things related to "Aims and Goals to be Achieved" bothering my mind. Well, I must say that I get all tensed up and the pressure seems to be stronger day by day. . .

It is something that you think you know how it feels when in actually fact you don't until you are in the same boat as me.
I've got this feeling. Feeling of anxiety, fear and you name it. Whatever it is it is mentally and physically draining me out like for real. Wouldn't it be nice to be a super human? Well, at least it would be nice for me. Then, I wouldn't have to bother about achieve aims, goals or new year resolution and what not. All I am looking forward to for the next couple of months will be to be in the slow moving relax mode.

Things like money and further studies has been bothering me. It's getting complicated and I am still contemplating if I should accept the conditional offer which RP-Monash has offered me or should I try my luck here first?

Anyway, coming back to new year resolution, I must say I shall not state, write, think of any right now. To me, I am always not even close to the resolutions I make.

But hopefully, I'll achieve what I've always been wanting and waiting for all these years soon enough. . *fingers cross.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

for the umpteenth time... DON'T THINK TOO MUCH!!! but then, you will say to me: "kau ckp senang ah! kau tak tau ape aku rase." kan kan kan... hehe... its good to think about those things.. but then lau think too much... tttttt... no good for you... take care tau! pape picit aku. aku 247 on standby duty. muahaha!!! =)

meow!

December 19, 2009 at 7:06 PM  
Blogger norin said...

hahah!
OMG! aku tk prasan kau ada comment. lucky i happen to browse through my past post.
hermmm. . . i can't help it but to think of those stuff. .
ANYWAY! I MISS BEING BULLIED OR RATHER YOU MAKING ME LAUGH!
I need it badly!!!!

December 21, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home