Name:
Location: Singapore

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

It feels so real. .

My dream. . . .

Lately, I have been having weird, funny, sweet and painful dreams. . .

For instances, last night. . .

I dreamt that small, short and thin green size snakes were all over my living room. . . I could barely find my way out without stepping on them or rather being bitten by them. They were all over.

They look like those thin and long green sour candy from a candy shop as a whole. BUT they were not!

It was a dream. . but I could somehow feel as though they were biting me or in malay they say "patok" and watching every step that I take to make my way through and away from them. But as I make my way through all of them started to "stand". hermm. . . do snakes stand? HAHA well, i have no idea what is it called and hope you get what I mean. So, they stood high up, being on alert mode, waiting for the right time to bite me!!!! and they did in my dreams!

I woke up in at 3-4 am in the morning realising that it was only a dream and. . . i must say that I was rather paranoid that I check what was underneath my comforter(blanket), thinking that those snakes maybe underneath.

Woke up later in the morning and told my mum and granny about it and they said;

Granny: Your dream means that there's someone who would want to make you his wife (in malay;masok minang)
Mum: hmmm. . .maybe. . .the person who wants to make you his wife is an army guy as the snakes are green in colour.
Me: huh? army guy? i dun know of or am not contacting with any army guy right now. . .

---- end of conversation----

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute pe ur mum. haha! green snakes = army menantu
muahaha!!!

December 31, 2009 at 7:20 PM  
Blogger norin said...

HAHAH! cute or wt!

menantu army per? bukan nye aku knlngn budak army mana2 kn kn kn kn.

January 1, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home