My weekend. .
My weekend was rubbish, unproductive and boring. . .
I spent most of the time in bed. . . .
Teeeveeeee-ing. . .
"Quality" time with family. . .
Settling some application stuff. . . and hopefully I get what I apply for. . .
Okay. . . .im bored . . . and I'm blabbering R-U-B-B-I-S-H. .
PSST! 12 more days!! BUT BUT BUT. . .3 more days to pre ******** surprise!! weee!
excited.
any more surprises for me? hermm. . . wonders. .
I spent most of the time in bed. . . .
Teeeveeeee-ing. . .
"Quality" time with family. . .
Settling some application stuff. . . and hopefully I get what I apply for. . .
Okay. . . .im bored . . . and I'm blabbering R-U-B-B-I-S-H. .
PSST! 12 more days!! BUT BUT BUT. . .3 more days to pre ******** surprise!! weee!
excited.
any more surprises for me? hermm. . . wonders. .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home