the long, boring and sleepy breakfast lecture I had. .
I must say that it wasn't a good way for me to start my day.
The lecture lasted for 2 hours.
My butt got all numb the moment I got up.
The content of the lecture:
1. Husband needs attention from wife but wife decides to call it a night a sleep before he does
2. Father speaks about HIM
3. Father speaks about marriage; like lesson to learn bla bla bla
well, the list goes on and on and on that I lost track or rather forgot what he spoke about. But these are the main 3 points that I can recall right now.
The lecture started with a head and tail. I barely knew anything or what happen lasted as I was out late for my birthday mini celebration. So what happen last night was somehow brought forward to TODAY!
Damn! i hate it. Why? for one reason he will go now. . my weekend plans are ruin. Dude! they are not ruin. . .but you are just looking for a reason. .or rather reasons not to do stuff. So stop pin pointing and blaming others. Face it and deal with it.
But that was not it. .my head when BAAAAAAANNNNG! you know the "bengang effect" or rather the effect that you will feel on your head when you're frustrated, furious or mad. So it when baaang on my head when he touch on the sensitive topic about him. Mister. . do you know that I'm already finding it hard so can you please stop making things harder than it already is for me? You have no idea what is going on so stop making your imagination go wild and think about this and that. The thing is, I don't wish to hear about him, talk about him or have anything to do with him not yesterday, not now, not tomorrow, and never.
THE END! fullstop no common. . nothing!
Do you understand where am I coming from? try to. . . .
till then.
The lecture lasted for 2 hours.
My butt got all numb the moment I got up.
The content of the lecture:
1. Husband needs attention from wife but wife decides to call it a night a sleep before he does
2. Father speaks about HIM
3. Father speaks about marriage; like lesson to learn bla bla bla
well, the list goes on and on and on that I lost track or rather forgot what he spoke about. But these are the main 3 points that I can recall right now.
The lecture started with a head and tail. I barely knew anything or what happen lasted as I was out late for my birthday mini celebration. So what happen last night was somehow brought forward to TODAY!
Damn! i hate it. Why? for one reason he will go now. . my weekend plans are ruin. Dude! they are not ruin. . .but you are just looking for a reason. .or rather reasons not to do stuff. So stop pin pointing and blaming others. Face it and deal with it.
But that was not it. .my head when BAAAAAAANNNNG! you know the "bengang effect" or rather the effect that you will feel on your head when you're frustrated, furious or mad. So it when baaang on my head when he touch on the sensitive topic about him. Mister. . do you know that I'm already finding it hard so can you please stop making things harder than it already is for me? You have no idea what is going on so stop making your imagination go wild and think about this and that. The thing is, I don't wish to hear about him, talk about him or have anything to do with him not yesterday, not now, not tomorrow, and never.
THE END! fullstop no common. . nothing!
Do you understand where am I coming from? try to. . . .
till then.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home