I hate. . .
What I hate about birthdays?
-Is being older by the year.
Why do I hate being older by the year?
-Too many stuff to think about
-More responsibilities
-Wrinkles
Who or what are my enemy?
-Mirror and age.
Why do I hate the aftermath of frequent nose problem?
-Dry, cracky nose
Why do I hate you?
-because I miss you
Why do I miss you?
-because I need you, I love you and my heart is calling out for you evernight
-because you're gone
Why am I typing nonsensical stuff?
-because im not in the right state of mind and these are the things that are on my mind
-because UT is freaking me out and I can barely concentrate
It all starts with because. . . .
-Is being older by the year.
Why do I hate being older by the year?
-Too many stuff to think about
-More responsibilities
-Wrinkles
Who or what are my enemy?
-Mirror and age.
Why do I hate the aftermath of frequent nose problem?
-Dry, cracky nose
Why do I hate you?
-because I miss you
Why do I miss you?
-because I need you, I love you and my heart is calling out for you evernight
-because you're gone
Why am I typing nonsensical stuff?
-because im not in the right state of mind and these are the things that are on my mind
-because UT is freaking me out and I can barely concentrate
It all starts with because. . . .

2 Comments:
LOL! kesian kwn aku ni... happy advanced bdae! 12th! aha!!! bsk aku kasi pwesent ok.
kesian kn je kee?? nk ke tlg akuuu
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home