Name:
Location: Singapore

Saturday, January 16, 2010

I got myself a NetBook and I am netbook-ing!

I am netbook-ing WOW!
no it is indeed not a wow factor.
blogging using my newly purchase net book that is suppose to enhance surfing the net at harvey norman. .

well. . as a whole it is reasonably ok in terms of price and the "speed". But i must admit that it all depends on the broadband too. .

anyway. . who cares. . .its light, not too expensive, serves its purpose and I'm fine with it. father asked me to use it in school. . still contemplating. . but I don't like the idea of using a new gadge when I'm graduating in a couple of weeks time. it is such a hassle having to go to and fro it-help so. . . HINTS! i want a new laptop when I pursue my studies further father and I want something as light and small like this netbook andofcourse a good lappie too! =)

back to the net book.

FYI; those of you who are intending to get a netbook for surfing the internet and also other non internet applications. . .I advice you not to get a net book. For one reason. . .it is slow and it lags even with a 2gig ram. BUT! there is a plus point here. . you can use the netbook as a back up "harddisk" just in case your notebook or home desktop decides to fail on you.

Okay enough on net book. .

father and mother are hinting to me to attend the kenduri this evening for the sake of "her". .
but i can't make myself to do so. . .
I fear. . .
I fear i might see something or someone that I might not want to see. . .
I fear that I can't control my tears, my emotions when i see someone or something that may happen. .
I can't deny "it". . and i'm not here to hide. . .but to run as far as i can just to be away from you. .

Call me coward. . call me emo . . call me names. .
the answer is: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT about what you think. . because you have no idea how it feels.

till then people. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home