Name:
Location: Singapore

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Getting on my nerves. . .

Recently. . .I've been welcomed by men or guys. . .all sorts of them. . and you know what I'm getting sick of them. .

For one reason of the other they tend to say. . . hey. . . i like you. . . hey i tink ive fallen for you. . hey. . . you're different and I'm a different guy. . . .hey. . let's hang out and have dinner this weekend. . .hey if you were to be my gf I will treasure every moment..OHH PLUESH!

What do you guys take me for? Is it really that easy to like me or fall for me? Please. . stop it . . . don't say stuff that doesn't have its meaning. don't say stuff for the sake of saying it. .

those are just words. . .
sometimes i just wonder where are all those honest, sincere, loyal, loving, romantic bla bla bla guys are. . .

side track. . .

army guy with the geek specs said:
guy:What if I were to fall for you one day?
Me: erm. . . what do you mean by what if?
guy: how will you react?
Me: How do you want me to react?
guy:erm. . . I don't know
Me: haha. . . I don't know too. . .anyway how can you fall for me within the shortest period.So lets talk about it only when it happens.
guy:mmmmm
Me:?
guy:okay I like you. . .to put it simply because you're sweet and nice
Me: what makes you think so?
guy: I can tell
Me: don't judge its book by its cover and it is a like feeling so nothing wrong. it's just a temporary feeling just like a crush kind of a feeling
guy: erm. . . .i hope we can be together one day
Me: why so?
guy: because you're special
Me: herm. . . .

------end of conversation for the night---------


13/14 jan. . . in remembrance. . . . .
It's been a year now. . . *snuggles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home