Geek, Migraine, In Pain, Tired and anyways
An army guy with a geek specs on commented:
You look cute, young, pretty. . yeah I can have a malay gf and I'm really looking for one.
My head commented:
I think you're having a migraine
My arm-hand joint commented:
YIOUCH! thats painful! sooo ngeeeeeluuuuuu.
My legs commented:
we are tired of getting caught in the jam and having to play around with the clutch break and accelerator pedal.
Anyways. .
The question is are you looking for a gf who is pretty, cute etc or are you looking for a gf who is a malay MUSLIM or just malay? there's a difference. make up your mind. but anyhooos. . .i'm not ready to have a guy or a man in my life. No offence guys, but i'm starting to hate guys or rather men in general and I can never trust them. They are such a heartbreaker. They can and will promise the world but when they have you they will say things change, people change and I change my mind. WOW! so easy uh? somehow I wish that I am made up a stone and that I'm numb and immune with this irritating, selfish looking monsters ohhh no no no little moooooroooon like you guys.
You look cute, young, pretty. . yeah I can have a malay gf and I'm really looking for one.
My head commented:
I think you're having a migraine
My arm-hand joint commented:
YIOUCH! thats painful! sooo ngeeeeeluuuuuu.
My legs commented:
we are tired of getting caught in the jam and having to play around with the clutch break and accelerator pedal.
Anyways. .
The question is are you looking for a gf who is pretty, cute etc or are you looking for a gf who is a malay MUSLIM or just malay? there's a difference. make up your mind. but anyhooos. . .i'm not ready to have a guy or a man in my life. No offence guys, but i'm starting to hate guys or rather men in general and I can never trust them. They are such a heartbreaker. They can and will promise the world but when they have you they will say things change, people change and I change my mind. WOW! so easy uh? somehow I wish that I am made up a stone and that I'm numb and immune with this irritating, selfish looking monsters ohhh no no no little moooooroooon like you guys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home