Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, January 17, 2010

the pain. .

"Pain"

I'm talking about the word P-A-I-N.
Which part of the word pain don't you get?

No no no. . .I'm not talking about the physical pain.

The pain that I'm talking about can relate to;
the feeling of discomfort
the feeling of "non physical pain" in the chest or heart as though there is something inhibiting your constantly smooth breathing rythm.
the feeling of being sad
the excruciating pain that no one really knows how it really feels until he or she feels it.

Then, he or she can say. . . "It hurts. It can be hard." and not saying "Nyea. .ive been through it and you'll get over it."

Last night. . i felt the "uneasy" feeling right smack on my chest. I am aware what it is. . but i'm pretending that it is not "that" that i'm referring to. .Well at least. . i don't wish to think about it right now with finals around the corner.

But it hurts even more with the fact that you could stand up and face everything pretending as though nothing has happen. I respect you for that. . being able to put up the brave front. I guess it is true that you're as hard as a rock, carefree and that you don't feel anything what more feel that you've lose something. . . .and someone.

Someone whom. . you used to make empty promises.

Well. . I shall end of with the saying that I came across will reading a friend's blog. So, credits to her and the source. It can be hard to accept what has been stated. . but still. . you have to accept it whether you like or not. It's not a choice. But i guess it is fate.

Sometimes. . .
People decide to leave you for good. .and sometimes. .
You have to let them go. .
Not matter how hard it is. .and no matter how much u don't want them to.
We ought to remember that. .
There are things that are far beyong our control and reach..
Even if you have the strength to fight for them. .

Still. . .
You have to accept thae cold harsh truth that. .
That people that you can't live without. .can live without you. .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home