How long can you last?
How faithful can you be?
How patient can you be?
How long will you last?
Not to long ago. .
Someone said. . .
How patient can you be?
How long will you last?
Not to long ago. .
Someone said. . .
"I promise I will be there throughout my life in ups and downs until the day you want me out of your life."
Unfortunately things did not go how we plan it to be. .or thought it would be. .
So, what I'm asking is; how long can you last?
First on the list i've got Mr army boy who said;
I am really serious about u. . and I will never cheat on u or even break your heart. I wan to have a long relationship with you.
Second on the list i've got Mr setia menanti who said;
I understand that you are feeling hurt and you need time but i told you im willing to wait. don't let what happen in the past affect this.
Third on the list i've got Mr edward who asked and said;
edward; when are you free?
me; for?
edward; watch movie, eat . . .
me; why?
edward; miss
me; why?
edward;can't i miss?its been a long time since we met
me;missing without a reason?
edward;because my heart started to like but as days pass by it became "syg"
So, the question to these people is. . how long can you last waiting or just doing whatever you're doing?
I'm just asking . .
Just curious. .
Well maybe i just want to know not the NEED to know or . .
Maybe i don't believe in love anymore. .
Maybe i don't have trust in these people called; men. .
and just maybe. . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home