STOP arguing
SEEEETTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPP arguing will you?
When will you ever give up?
You said it doesn't matter what you get but you're contradicting yourself
Any tom dick and harry who works with you has trouble trying to convince you or rather are forced to debate with you.
It is somewhat like for the sake of arguing kind of thing. .
It's irritating and everything has its limit. . and you're testing my patience.
You're always there to blabbering non stop hits music in my ears and i'm sick and tired of your atrocious, irritating, sickening behaviour
I just wonder how did you manage to survive 3 years of this "arguing habit" of yours. Well I guess bad habits are hard to die. .
But thank god i'm not the only one who thinks that you're a freak. . .and also rude.
eh! your father mother never teach you ah to tapis-tapis when when you talk to people is it?talk to people also like LOUD speaker! and I can like go TURN OF THE RADIO umpteen times but you can still go on like an UN-broken recorder.
please. . . STOP IT!. .
you're not going to survive your NS days if this is your attitude towards people. .
NS boys hate FREAKS and PEST
okay. .i know i know people. . i sound so bitchy. . .
I hate it okay. . but i can't help it. .
till then folks. . .
When will you ever give up?
You said it doesn't matter what you get but you're contradicting yourself
Any tom dick and harry who works with you has trouble trying to convince you or rather are forced to debate with you.
It is somewhat like for the sake of arguing kind of thing. .
It's irritating and everything has its limit. . and you're testing my patience.
You're always there to blabbering non stop hits music in my ears and i'm sick and tired of your atrocious, irritating, sickening behaviour
I just wonder how did you manage to survive 3 years of this "arguing habit" of yours. Well I guess bad habits are hard to die. .
But thank god i'm not the only one who thinks that you're a freak. . .and also rude.
eh! your father mother never teach you ah to tapis-tapis when when you talk to people is it?talk to people also like LOUD speaker! and I can like go TURN OF THE RADIO umpteen times but you can still go on like an UN-broken recorder.
please. . . STOP IT!. .
you're not going to survive your NS days if this is your attitude towards people. .
NS boys hate FREAKS and PEST
okay. .i know i know people. . i sound so bitchy. . .
I hate it okay. . but i can't help it. .
till then folks. . .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home