Name:
Location: Singapore

Sunday, November 28, 2010

it was something i look forward to

I look forward to meeting them, to the wedding, to the laughter.

It takes my mind off home and someone called father. It got better as I when over to a stranger's house and i feel that, my family fails to know what happiness, joy and laughter is all about. With khad's family, it was different. . .it felt like home. .though i bearly know any of them.

I wish i had one like that. .and i look forward to this every morning as i get out from bed.
I wish. . .
*sigh

Instead, i'd get out from bed hearing a men with his loud voice blabbering at the back of my ears about unnecessary stuff. All i can afford to do now is to keep numb. I hope I can stay this way for a longer period of time. .im trying.

morning people. good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home