Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, May 31, 2010

should i or should i not?

about being ready.
how do I know if I am ready for it?
if i am up for the roller coaster cycle 'thing' again if it happens?
are we strong enough to handle it?
for a start, im still in doubt.
things like how do i know its for real
how do i know its not going to be end.what more ending it with the 'predicted' ending.
i know want it to be a stop and go kind of thing. I want it to be for as long as i live.
at the end of the its all about what i want. .but the question is it the right 'want'?
*i think im talking in riddles. hard to understand? nyea. .its simplified.
khad, im sure you know what im trying to say right? winks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home