telepathy
I text mr ex bf wanting to know something about some poly
and ex bf said:
HOLY SMOKE! i just dreamt about you last night.
guess what he dreamt?
He dreamt that both of us were on a 10km run.
I doubt I'm fit enough to even run 2km what more 10km ex bf.
Did you miss me that much. . to the extent of dreaming about me or rather us having a run?
hmph! why not some romantic story or what? hehe!
But what touch me the most was when you said
"it feels like we've never parted at all"
even after god knows how many qaurrels or tiff we got ourselves into.
but i must say that, hey. . you do know how and when to use words and I mean PROPER words
and you sure do know how to put a smile on my face when i need it most.
you seem about the only one i know who is good with words BUT not good in expressing your thoughts and feelings through your actions. but hey. . i like the way you are. .well, as a friend.
looking back and. . .i tink it feels good to STILL have you here. . hanging around.
mr ex bf is not the MONYET or rather the person whom i call him BEROK!
mr ex bf is just mr ex bf =)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home