Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, November 17, 2008

feeling awful

mum is sick

and i'm sick too. . .

had to use 6 packets of tissue plus 1 box of tissue before i decided to pop in the flu tablet. .

now. . . my nose is red. . .i'm rodolph the reindeer. . .

how absurd. .

i'm me. . but i'm not THE me. . . (she sneeze- "achhoooooowww!")

today. . i had chemistry 2. . . it was easy. . . and I MADE IT THROUGH the lesson. how amazing. . . . aren't i wonderwoman? yes indeed. *nods


today marks the 15 month. . .
the usual no new surprises. . . as expected. . .

SUPPOSED to have a pizza date, however due to some unforseen circumstances it had to be cancelled. . . how disappointing. Nevertheless, I am such a good girl today except for the part whereby I can't possibly stop myself from distracting myself by irritating the hell out of my close by classmates. . .

I need my reliever. . .he's contagious i know. . .but i'm addicted. . .but too bad. . it's gone, blown by the wind and taken. . .


OH WHAT THE CRAP AM I TALKING ABOUT!. ok enough. this flu is making me feel lethargic




OKAY BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home