Name:
Location: Singapore

Monday, September 29, 2008

today, i did something called, "TUMMY EXERCISE"

WuuuHuu!
Today, i did quite a number of abs workout from all the laughter i had throughout the day.

I am cultivating the habit of a healthy lifestyle. aren't I?

pssst! this explains why i have do have a MODERATE BODY u know. I SOUND LIKE MAK BEDAH bergossip.
NGAHA! norin, don't OVER can?
nevermind la. . .once in a while can praise myself. don't be jealous okay? if u envy those abs i have try my formula! *ihik2.

I shall elaborate on the few silly stuff we laugh about. and obviously there were many more.


1. six toes guy and the cat decided to use my head as a toy!

eh! does my head look like a toy to u? like, don't like, anyhow push left right centre like spring mechanism! *grumbles

2. I decided to become wonderwoman and pull khad away from the door and then i heard "PRAK!". Guess what?! her sandal almost gave way! SEE HOW STRONG WONDERWOMAN IS! thanks to kacip fatimah!

PS: TONKAT ALI? KACIP FATIMAH OR WHAT?! HAHAAH

3. This was like the wrap up of the day when i said

"Khad, eh dia nie apa sal kai tudong dia kn cine."
*SUDDENLY I HEARD LAUGHTER
and had a second look at her and. . .
OMG! SO THE BLUR BIN SOTONG BIN BENGAPS!
IT WAS HER HAIR LA PLUS HER JAMBUL YG MAINTAIN WITH THE HELP OF GATSBY HAIR CREAM.


*i find this entry merepek. because today, i am MS MEREPEK AKA MRS DE CRUZ? PRASAND TAN or what?


14 more days to TP


till then. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home